From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 5:28 PM
Subject: [RCSE] CVRC Fall Soaring Festival, Visalia, Ca.

> Just an update on the final tally for the upcoming Fall Soaring Festival
in Visalia, Calif. We have the following numbers for signups.

> Class Qty
> Open 172
> RES 66
> 2-Meter 21
> Woody 45
> Youth 8
>
> Total 312
>
>  For a listing of those who signed up as of September 20 Go to
cvrcsoaring.com and check on the Fall Fest tab, then the Fall Fest 2006
Lineup. Thanks to all who are making this the largest and greatest soaring
contest in the world.

> Phil Hill
> 2006 Fall Fest CD
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format