Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 7:06 PM
Subject: [RCSE] "I Pity the Fool Didn't Read MA's Sept/Oct Soaring Columns!"

WOW!

Just got to my Model Aviation to check out the Soaring Columns. Dave Garwood and Darwin Barrie take turns witting from two different directions and this September Darwin invited Tom Kiesling to share tips on his contest landing pattern for precision time.  Lots of detail and a drawing too!

Then October's issue features....YEP Dave reviews the new Thorn solid Basswood slope screemer.  Lots of detail, some great photos and a lot of sweet info, (I am soo happy I jumped on Jim Porters kit! (Wait and Wail :-)... Heck even JoJo ordered a Thorn!

Get into the bathroom and read those articles!

Excellent articles by both!

Gordy