Hi Guys,

I know I am going to be sorry about doing this, but I am putting my Aris F3F up
for sale. It is white over blue with blue fade on tips and blue stripes on
bottom. It comes complete with JR DS368's on flaps, rudder and elevator and
DS168's on the ailerons and a 1700MA Battery. Also included are the really cool
foil bags, complete ballast system and an additional steel joiner for even more
ballast. The plane is in near perfect condition . I am asking $1700.00 shipped
in CONUSA.  I have pictures I can send if interested.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS