I just stumbled upon "Google Reader", an online newsfeed reader with a pretty novel interface. You probably have to have a Google account.

http://google.com/reader/

After you login, you can "Add Subscriptions" (or even search for feeds to add). Plopping the following links into the "Add Subscription" box will subscribe you to these feeds. It's just for reading, mind you, so you can't reply to RCSE posts or whatever, but I think it's much easier than reading with an email client or getting the RCSE digest (and it won't clog your inbox!)

http://www.slopeflyer.com/rss.xml
http://glidefast.typepad.com/glidefast/index.rdf

For those of you wonder just what a newsfeed on the Internet is, here's a good article explaining them:

http://www.pamf.org/newsfeed.html

Later!

--
ben wilson