Guys & Gals,

I will be out of the country Oct 18 - Nov 6 on a work related trip.  If you
have "pressing" LSF business which needs my attention before I leave, e-mail
your completed blue voucher to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will make every effort to sent the information you need before I fly out next
Wednesday (Oct 18th).

All the best!

Bill Rakozy
Level IV