Brent,

We are thinking of two classes, one for wings, other for conventional planes. We are looking at guys settling on a one design down the road, but not too fussy about plane specs in the beginning, It always gets down to the pilot anyhow. As mentioned, we have a member with a cnc machine who just knocked out 5 of them. We hope to have a caravan to Wilson for the 07 event. I also have an I-26 and a leFish. Who knows which will be fastest? We have been getting 25- 30 mph winds fairly regularly in last several weeks! 12-18 is more the norm. For light wind maybe we will go to DHL stuff.

Just got a spud launcher to knock planes down from TALL trees near the rotor. My Foameron is stuck about 150 feet up in one of them.

As it stands we get 8-10 guys our for a combat day without even trying. We even get Jim Carleton away from his retail store to fly! I have been to Dayton meets where the draw was about the same, and that was for sanctioned events!!

The key has been to not make it too formal sounding as we run our "fun fly" contests.

Bill