This would be a good RES or slope option though. Imagine a slope race or combat with more than 50 planes in the air!

On 10/19/06, Brian Chan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 10:46 AM -0700 10/19/06, tony estep wrote:
>Jim, I'm reading the Spektrum manual and I don't see any wing type
>for 4-servo wings with separate flaps and ailerons. I'm probably
>missing some obvious work-around, but on first glance it doesn't
>look as if they gave the sailplane boys much of a thought when they
>designed the programming.

  It is only  a lowly 7 ch tx, it would not do a whole heck of a lot
over the DX-6. I like my DX-6 for the park flyers and aerial
photographing. I can fly (safer) in any location, without worry
getting hit.

I was surprised to see they come out with only 7 channels. A beginner
would buy one but any hard core modeler will think that is a waste of
money to get only 7 ch. I would buy it if it has 9 or 10 ch. I am
running out of channels even with the Fut 9C.

Anyway, if 50 % of the people jump on that, the 72MHz will be much
more open, thus less interferences.

Brian
--
Brian Chan,