On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 05:55:18AM -0400, Ed Anderson wrote:

| Soon I don't think you will need that regulator.  Hitec just released a new
| set of receivers and they are all rated for 3.7 to 7.4V.  Funny but that
| maps to 1 and 2 cell lithium.  ;-)

Except that 1) LiPos go up to 8.4 volts for two cells (which is
probably what they really meant), and 2) the servos need to be rated
for that high voltage too.  I know that some servos start freaking out
at 7.0 volts, which has caused some people to have problems with 5
cell NiCd packs when fresh off the charger.

--
Doug McLaren, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A fellow who is always declaring he's no fool usually has his suspicions.