Hi all, a friend of mine has 2 of these radios and has posed a question
about the sets to me, I can't help solve it though.
Basically the Tx's have 2 rotary pots that adjust the flap throws,
together( both up or down) and separately ( one up and one down).  Both
are situated on the top of the Tx, one on each side of the aerial
mounting plastic thingummy.
Now forgive for thinking this is a kinda stupid option to put on a Tx
unless you can adjust the throws or simply switch them off.
I am not that familiar with the sets so if any you knowledgeable bunch
can tell me how to sort out these functions I will be delighted to pass
the info on.
It would be nice to adjust the (flaps together) rotary to give a small
percentage of their throw so that the pilot could set the Tx to have
launch flap option on the rotary. The other one we can switch off
completely.

If this does not make sense to an Eclipse expert please get back to me
for more in depth details from this end, thanks.
Ron Russell