Ken. . .I don't have the link in question, but if you will get into File 3 of the Genie pages at http://genie.rchomepage.com/ you will find a great deal of bagging information. You could refer your audience to this link to peruse at leisure.

Ken Shaw wrote:
Sirs:

A few weeks ago there was a link to a web page I believe in England about preparing and bagging a wing. I have to give a talk about the subject and this web page provided good information. I have lost the link. Does anyone still have the link and could forward it to me.

Thank you for your time.

Ken