Clarence,

I can answer some of these questions.

I just got off the phone with Chico and we are still trying to get the best price for BBQ and T-shirts for the SWC 07 contest. I am sorry for all the confusion but I was told to open the online registration for all at a certain date with or without the BBQ prices. Those who have registered already can re-register online and pay for just BBQ/T-Shirts if needed. I recommend just waiting until we have the prices before you register, which should be by Monday.

The interest in the last few days tells me that the SWC 07 is gong to be a biggie!

Again very sorry for all the confusion I am just doing my best as a volunteer webmaster.

PS the Woody/RES details are being worked on but I hear Woody will be an option this year.

Paul
www.casl.net