One of our club members wants to sell his NIB Gladiator DLG because he will never fly it. I guess it was an impulse buy and now he wants some cash for other planes.

Price on Soaring USA is $350 and he will sell it for $270 plus shipping cost.

I am trying to sell it for him as he does not know anything about the exchange or other groups (he is here from Russia on work assignment) and he knows I sell stuff for Kennedy Composites so asked me to help him out.

Contact me off line if you are interested.

Jack Iafret
Home and Hobbies