I'm just curious - who else went out yesterday and did any sloping in that
wind??  We hit a local dam that is usually just ok, and it 45+ it was epic.

I dragged my brother and two other locals out, made my brother fly his
(previously) immaculate HalfPipe 48, shared my HP and a heavier M60 with a
non-sloping DART, and I broke out the much heavier Bluto 56.

All of it was in the wrong weight class, all of it was a blast.  If you
could get a launch and get 30 feet out without being blown back over your
head (and into Lake Wally), you were safe for a few seconds at least.  Gusts
were coming in well over 50, and you can't really say you were controlling
the ship all that much at that point - I watched my ship being shaken 3 feet
up and down at a rate of about 3 shakes a second, really can't believe it
didn't just snap.

Anyway, it was wild - was just wondering if anyone else had a chance to try
this out, know it was kind of a rare system for this part of the country
(without snow on the ground, at least).

Lift!
Brent