"Lithium" in this case is equivalent to the "Platnum" in a Visa card - marketing only; no actual lithii were harmed in the making of this battery.

On 10/30/06, Robert Samuels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
They are not rechargable.  They are E2 Energizer Lithium.  They are not
identified in any other way.  No adjectives, adverbs or modifiers.  Simply
"Lithium".

Robert Samuels ............... St. Louis