Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 11:48 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Pumpkin Fly and Tangerine..UPDATE...Father of DLG, There? or Not There ?"

Nope Dick Barker won't be at either event!

But you can find out a lot more about him (shoe size, deodorant prefs, etc) in this months MA Soaring Column!

Darwin's out did himself this month, even though he is itching to talk about his homebuilt aircraft in every possible issue, he has stayed on the RC Soaring course with another article worthy of publication in RC's 'official' magazine.

The story tells how Dick was walking out of his house one day carrying a Monarch handlauch, when he stubbed his toe on a sprinkler head that was stuck up in the grass, that caused him to spin around cursing, and that old handlaunch got whipped up on to the roof of the old hippee VW van he was driving back in those days....and an idea was born....
Okay so maybe I didn't get the details exactly right so you probably should head to the can, open up this month's magazine and read it for yourself!
Gordy