Hi Gordy..

Hay we missed you this year at Viselia... I guess the new landing rule sacred you away :-)))

Anyway you have outdone yourself this time... A whole 375 feet of range!!!!  That's going to work great on my cross-country ships :-))))

Craig Allen LSF111

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Found this on the internet for you die hard Pic users, nothing to clip on your belt, or stick on your hat or hide in your pocket. And it has a watch so you can keep up with the launch window closings :-)
(No this is not a replacement for the Picolario it is an alternative to the walkie talkies used presently, and two come in a pack so you and  your timer can stay in touch in between rounds ;-)
Gordy