Thanks Garth.

I went to our field in Aliso Viejo today after church with my 3 oldest
kids and my father-in-law and flew aero-tow, scale, and a new "Larry
Jolly" signature Danny... plus some electrics.

But the best for me was seeing as I always do someone in a "team oscar
delta" t-shirt.

Mark should not be soon forgotten.

Thanks again for posting this up.

John Roe "ZR"