Hi, I know there are a lot of Camera bugs on this list. I once sold a Nikon Flash here. I have a Nikon AF 28-200mm 3.5 Zoom Lens for sale it is in mint condition and it still has a year warranty on it. If you use it with a Digital SLR it becomes a 35-300mm lens. It is not long enough for what I need but plenty long enough for Photographing Sailplanes and I can show you some of the shots I did of Gliders. I hate selling on E-Bay and it is a bargain. The lens sells for over $550.00 and I am selling it for $250.00. it is a D lens and can be used on the D-70 or D-50 or any of the other SLR Nikons like the F-100 film camera or any other Auto Focus Nikon SLR. At this price you will have to pay the shipping. Comes with a 72mm UV Filter and Lens Hood with front and rear caps. Thanks, Ray