I'm driving in all the way from Northern Kentucky. Should take me about 35 minutes.

Glad to know to you guys are coming down; thanks for the support

Barry

On Nov 6, 2006, at 9:54 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Well, it looks like Harry DeBoer, Martin Doney and I will be going to Cinci this weekend for the Pumpkin Fly. I also heard a few guys from the Detoit are a are going to.

Anybody else going?

Dennis Hoyle
WMSS
www.rcsoaring.org