In a message dated 11/11/2006 5:15:23 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Planes are charged and loaded, so its Cincy or bust tomorrow !

    I arose early today, grabbed a cup of coffee, beat feet to flying field, flew about 2 hours but Gordy did not show.  Of course Alabama may be a bit too far from Louisville.  The Supra likes Alabama and flies really high on nearly every launch.

    I had to leave a bit early because of the wind.  Chasing the Slo Stick across the field was exercise I had not counted on.

    All was not lost.  Watched the Blue Angles from the balcony of the condo for their final show of 2006.  Not bad but not as good as standing on the Tarmac yesterday with 65,000 other people and seeing them up close.  It is the 60th anniversary of the team, so the performance was a bit longer than usual.  This fix should last until I watch the 2007 team in El Centro in February.

    Another week in Florida and then off to Virginia Beach for the holidays.

Don Richmond
San Diego, CA (Pensacola, FL today)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hilaunch.com