Some still shots and a discussion forum here....
http://s102164210.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=103388

On Nov 15, 2006, at 6:25 PM, Marc Gellart wrote:

Sent to me by Mark Nankavil, pretty exciting ride I would have guessed.

Here's the link on the Super Hornet spin out - pretty cool!

http://www.fencecheck.com

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring- [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format