From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of DANIEL FINK
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:29 PM
To: Soaring
Subject: [RCSE] Covering Material?

Looking for the transparent material being used on the PhotonII DLG.  Most
likely the same as on the new RES Ships  Like to find transparent purple,
but I'll take what I can find.  Does any body know the trade name or where
it is being sold? Hopefully in Orange County.  Just trying to fix a repair.

Thanks
 Dan Fink