Well, everytime I get a  wild hair to sell this model, it surprises me
again. I flew it today in very light lift in Albuquerque, and it
performed very well, out thermalling some of the moldies. I did crack
one stab half a bit today, but will have it repaired and recovered
before bed time. I am SERIOUSLY thinking about building another set of
MH-32 wings and new stabs for this fuselage. I was thinking of bagging
them but I've decided to keep it a woodie with carbon spars... hold on
to your shorts... The AutoCad is fired up!

Jack Womack

--
schrederman