I have a Fred Sage "Addiction" thermal duration sailplane that I haven't
flown in several years.  It has never been crashed or broken.  It has never
been winch launched hard.  It has a few minor cosmetic transportation
scratches.  It has probably only been flown a dozen times.  It's
ready-to-fly if you have an Airtronics transmitter.  Here are the specs:

Wingspan - 118 inches (3 meters)

Radio included - Hitec Super Slim (JR/Airtronics) on ch #13

Six servos included.

            Aileron - 2ea HS-85MG (metal gear)

            Flaps - 2ea, HS-225 MG

            Elevator - HS-85MG

            Rudder - HS-85MG

Here are some pictures:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/charlievictor102/100_2188.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/charlievictor102/100_2192.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/charlievictor102/100_2189.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/charlievictor102/100_2186.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/charlievictor102/100_2193.jpg

I'm asking $550 plus shipping for the Addiction and its electronics.

-----------

I would really like the homemade case that I use to store and transport the
Addiction to go with it.  But if you don't want the case I will sell it
separately.  I think I spent a lot more time building the case than I did
putting the Addiction together.  Here is the case:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/charlievictor102/100_2197.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/charlievictor102/100_2194.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/charlievictor102/100_2195.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/charlievictor102/100_2196.jpg

It's made of marine plywood with finger-jointed edges.  It is piano hinged
with latches and corner protectors.  Its inside dimensions are
58"Lx13"Wx5"H.  It has a nice polyurethane finish.

I'm asking $300 plus shipping for the case.

Curt