I built and flew the prototype for Denny, and I absolutely love mine. The spar system is far superior in my mind - much stiffer. I got 5th in RES at the NATS this year, and was out of the wood barely the year before that.
Easy as heck to build, too...

Gary Rexroad wrote:
Mike or Jon or anyone
How due you think Dr. Mark Drela's Bubble Dancer stacks up with the Ava? I fly in SE Michigan, mostly TD. Polecat Aero kits the EZ Bubble Dancer. From what I have read it should be vary close in performance.