I am looking for a good T.D. Ship for Next Season Open Class Ship
must be a good TD Ship that can range out and land on a dime
If you have such a Secret Weapon send me a email too..
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please replie to there
Also the Cell Number is 714 356 3066
I have some money burning a hole in my pocket!!!
Mike.M
Team SWSA
about 130" Span should do the Trick..