In a message dated 11/25/2007 10:41:14 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
Soaring@airage.com writes:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

I am using Futuba 2.4 GHz FASST Systems with no problems and  excellent range
in:

1) An Electron 2 M F5J Outrunner Class electric sailplane

2) An AVA F5J Limited Class electric sailplane

3) A Super V 100 full house TD sailplane

4) A foam Cub park flyer test plane

With all these sailplanes and the park flyer I have not had any  problems
flying at three field sites around Albuquerque.  At the  Albuquerque Balloon
Festival Park I have flown all these sailplanes to my  limit of sight in the
presence of others flying Spectrums and 72 mc radio  systems.

Dale Nutter

products.