To: "Soaring Exchange" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:06 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Price of DLG's

On RCGroups tonight I saw something that I thought I would never see for sale, a $1K DLG, it is a Vandal fullhouse ship with RADS. Be the first to admit that I have spent my fair share on ships, but a DLG for $1000? That environment is way too tough on airframes for me to toss that amount up into the crowded HLG skies. Hell, it is too tough for $150 ships.

Marc