Not sure I like the sound of "benchmark". Aren't those made out of bronze and cemented into granite?

I feel old, because I haven't seen these names:

Windsong
Magic
(Never flew either but saw SO MANY of them, and I did own an Anthem later.)

turns like a:
Metrick  ;-)

handles thermal turns like a:
Spirit (ugh!)

as easy to fly as an:
Oly 2 (not joking this time)
Paragon (by reputation, have not flown)

at least someone mentioned the Sagitta

by reputation (again, have not flown), the Mirage

newer:

Bubble Dancer (pick your suprelative, and look at all the imitations)

Supergee

coulda been:
Apogee (if we hadn't switched to DLG, I bet most HLG would be like this, at least for skinny people with fast arms)

Do you really call it a Supra if it has a serial number? I've mostly seen scratch built ones (or is it only the original one) and it's of course very impressive.