  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: soaring@airage.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 7:43 PM
  Subject: [RCSE] Looking for Information on Trophies for Flying contests

  Anyone out there know of some trophies that work well for Thermal Duration
flying?  I have all the usual stuff, but the club up here in Seattle is looking
for something a little different than the usual cup or slab of wood.  If you
have any ideas or contacts, please let me know.

  Thanks in Advance

  Sherman L Knight
  Team JR
  425-576-4028 wk pacific std time