On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 09:29:02AM -0800, Joe Rodriguez wrote:

|    Toddsmodels web site says $630 for the x9303 2.4

Indeed it does.  To be more precise, it says `Minimum Advertised
Price* $629.99' for this particular model (without servos.)

However, when you add it to your cart, it says

   X9303 2.4 A/S Tx w/DSM 9 Ch Rx No SXS Mode 2   $529.99   $529.99

and it's quite obvious that this is one of those cases where there is
a MAP, and the site appears to be `jumping through hoops' to be able
to sell the item at a discount without technically violating the MAP.

It also appears to be in stock, if somebody wants to buy it.

(No, I don't have anything to do with Todd's Models.  I'm not even a
customer, though I would buy a x9303 from them if my bank account
looked better.)

--
Doug McLaren, [EMAIL PROTECTED]                               Vote anarchist!