I tried to respond to Jack Iafret's posting but got bounced by the system so
I am posting this separately. I agree with Jack that the Profi has very
powerful programming. However, I traded mine for 2 - 12 Ch Evos because, for
me, the programming is even easier, although with a few less options (most
of which I would never use), and because the Evo has a much better
geometry/weight for hand launch. I have been flying the Evo for several
years in TD, F5J, F5B, hand launch and a couple of electric sport planes and
helicopters. XPS offers a great, easy to install 2.4 GHz module for the Evo
(and Profi for that matter). I have been using the XPS 2.4 Ghz system in a
F5J Graphite with a good bit of carbon in the fuselage. It seems to work
great so far. XPS now has 8 and 10 Ch full range receivers. They are coming
out with end pin versions of these as well as top and end pin 12 Ch
receivers. For all the gliders the end pin receiver will be a very positive
addition. I won't comment on the schedule for these new receivers because
that is one of the more frustrating things about dealing with XPS. The 2.4
GHz components from XPS that I do have though work great and I get to keep
the Evo programming. I will wait a little longer for end pin receivers
before I switch to a 9303.

Bruce T.