I just want to know how he landed on that darn nar fence :-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:        Doug,
   The Europeans don't want to fly ICONS.
  The High End is the work of my friend Dieter Perlick a great Designer,
Builder, and a nice guy. LJ

HKM High End .... finally the Europeans can fly an ICON and not have to give
credit to Joe Wurts.

Doug Barry
Richmond VA