I just realized maybe your were not asking about just TD, which is what
was on my mind at the time.
 In that case. On the slope I like the NSP Sparrow, RG15. Or the Patton
Aircraft Mini-P51 is a ball, I don't know what foil. Also have a DAW
Me109 combat. Of course it feel like a dog after flying the Mini-P51.
 HL, I fly 7080 or 6063 bagged stuff.

Back to the 7037. If you set it up with the right amount of reflex and
ballast your plane a bit it flys kinda nice. Don't you think.

 I know I'm jumping ahead in the schedule but we do have to decide which
airfoil is best for TD. Don't we?

RB

Thanks for asking.