  From: Marc Gellart<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: michael morjoseph<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Cc: soaring@airage.com<mailto:soaring@airage.com>
  Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 8:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [RCSE] Still Looking for a Sharon

  I wish someone would sell you something Mike.  I am tired of you trying to
buy back to a Sharon after you sold yours and Joe who must have enough stuff to
sell that he will keep going for months ;.)

  Just had to say it guys, you two have nearly been the entire show lately.
Way too much snow here today and tomoorow, watching RCSE way too much.

  Have a good holiday gents!
  Marc
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  Please
note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format