Will someone tell me where to put the tow hook on my Onyx JW?   How about the balance point?    I know, under the wing but how far from the nose or leading edge?   Hope to see lots of flyers at the Phoenix South West Classic.   Sign up now to get your frequency.  Thanks, Rick
Rick Bothell www.handsfreeretriever.com

Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.netRCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format