Key word ILLEGAL NOT an immigrant

Weird somehow some posts from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   got woven into the Icon2 thread and to our
hallowed rc soaring site,  you know the only place specifically set up for guys
who actually build and fly  rc sailplanes can go to enjoy rc soaring stuff...go
figure :-)

I'm not sure how the Icon's new 150" wing span might  illegal but I can
understand immigrant, as in the success of the Sharon at 144"  and the
Insanity,
now the Aspire confirms that span is a fun and valuable  thing...and can be
managed construction wize, weight and transport wize.   Weight and construction
has made the span a non issue when it comes to the  landing zone

and It could be argued that the bigger span can actually help in  the landing
zone.

It will be very interesting to see where the price point is for  what should
be another premium star of a sailplane.

I suppose out of reach of most working sailplaners could be an  applicable
key word.

Gordy
Fargo tonite
sent to the Radio Control Soaring  Exchange.