Chuck Anderson wrote:
...Jam/Feb 1977...very smooth pulsing...if the contestant

held the foot peddle down and let the winch do the pulsing....tension
limiter proved to be very reliable and we used if for

many years....the original tension limiter base is still

rusting in the weeds behind my shed in the woods behind my house.

Really interesting, Chuck. Proves there's nothing new under the sun.

Probably also proves that talk about F3B winches, limits on TD winches, etc. is
unrealistic and that the quest for max catapult power will continue unabated.