2 meter !!! I have not seen one in years do they still make em??  (-:

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: eschlitzkus<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: soaring@airage.com<mailto:soaring@airage.com>
  Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 11:10 AM
  Subject: [RCSE] Best 2 meter for NATS

  OK here we go, what is the best 2 meter for the NATS??? I know you guys
  will say the Duck, but you can't get one. In the past my super light,
  thin cord home brew(26oz)did not do very well. I had my  :censored:
  kicked on launch do to 300 winch line. I was thinking something with
  more cord and mass will do better.

  --
  eschlitzkus