Dave's response was the same one I got from Vladimir ...till it happened on  h
is planes :-)

Vladimir and Barry created some planes that work great but I think one of
the things that made the AVA, Supra, Organic and Blaster so universally
successful is their willingness to react to input and ability to make the
'right'
changes.  Their goal above having good performing models was  to always try to
add value for the money.  Durability has always been one  of the factors that
made a design worth the money...and popular.

Most suppliers would simply imply that the customer was  "landing  too
aggressively", I suppose because of the cost of changing molds,etc.

I switched mine to bottom horns, since it is near impossible to get the
bubble back to its exact spot, important because of linkage geometry.

If you find that you have some 'seems like' sloppy servo gears on your  Supra
flaps, take a close look at those screw in horns to see if they are indeed
slightly delamed.  We asked for 'light weight' and we got that, but we also
got some fragility, Vlad really went a step further but reducing weight and
improving strength and stiffness.
Gordy

In a message dated 12/30/2007 7:21:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,