I could not wait, I should have. Below is a copy of an email sent to one
of Lone Stars competitors. All I will say is that their name has a "N"
in it.

Joe

I recieved my order today and I am VERY dissapointed.
First the total you gave me,$88.97 is not the total charged to my
credit card,$92.62.
Second the balsa sheets are very poor quality. They are not flat, I can
live with that. They are not a smooth surface, that is unacceptable.
Third the sticks were suspended above the sheets which is the most
likely cause of some of them being broken.
This adds up to a lost customer how will let everybody I know what kind
of balsa supplier you are, LOUSEY!!!

--
Thermaler