To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 9:38 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Servo question

Hey guys,

Quick question for those of you servo experts. I fly solely Airtronics
equip - servos, radios, receivers... I don't pay attention to any other
manufacturers products. My Stalker utilizes a 6 servo wing. 761's are
good for the flaps, but for the 4 ailerons, 761's are overkill. I can
use them, and they'll fit, but I don't want to carry the extra weight.
Airtronics has a 94091Z Super Microlite Servo. The torque ratings are
fine for my purpose. Does anyone have experience with these? Centering?
Gear train? Etc??? What other servo from any other manufacturer in this
size and weight might you guys recommend and why?

For reference:
Weight: 0.32 ounces
Size:0.91 x 0.44 x 0.87
Torque (6V): 23 In oz.