Thanks, Don, but...

The only time I've flown against Gordy in competition, I beat him...
skegless... flying a Dragonfly Strong against his Supra... I have
nothing left to prove. I appreciate your trying to be a peacemaker,
but, there's no peace to make. I had my say, and Gordy had his. We're
both entitled to voice our opinions. The next time I see him I will be
most happy to shake his hand. I would hope I could disagree with
anyone, and still remain friends.

I'm already entitled to a "I Beat Gordy" pin, anyway.

--
schrederman