Guys,

I recently purchased a new X9303 2.4 so I now have the following Crystals for Sale.

I also have the following crystals for sale at $5.00 ea plus shipping.

1 ea. Airtronics Yellow Top Ch 49
2 ea. Hitec Ch 49
3 ea. Hitec Ch 42
3 ea JR Grey Top Ch 27

Take all of the Crystals for $40.00 and I will pay shipping.

Thanks,

Pat