Although it has been flying for several weeks, I  finally found time to put a
few pictures and some construction words on my web  site (_www.hilaunch.com_
(http://www.hilaunch.com) ).  Look for it  under Sailplanes for sale although
the complete model is not available, you must  buy the parts and assemble it.

    With a weight of only 14.9 ounces, it flies quite  like a Blaster 2 DLG.
Climb performance is quite good with 500 feet  attainable in approximately 20
seconds.

    The wing in interchangeable with the standard  Blaster 2 DLG.  I am using
a DX7 transmitter with an AR6200 receiver, the  same setup I use for the DLG
version.

    Please email you comments to me off line.

Don  Richmond
San Diego, CA (Finally after an extensive trip to the East  Coast)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hilaunch.com