Chuck Anderson wrote:
Wonder if they have the Soccer Moms under control this time. They didn't the last time the Mid South was in Atlanta.

Chuck

Hi Chuck, Here's the MidSouth announcement, from the Atlanta club, I sent to the NASF list last November. The soccer mom's are a non-issue, as covered below.

Jon

This is to let everyone know that the 2008 MidSouth will be held Memorial Day weekend, Friday May 23rd through Sunday May 25th.

We will hold it at the River Green site of our last MidSouth. This year we will have a completely open fly zone since we have scheduled around the soccer season.

An exiting addion to the 2008 MidSouth will be a group of California and Northeast F3B pilots who are coming to town Monday May 19th. They want to practice in conditions similar to what they will experience during the next contest in Germany. Some, if not all, plan on competing in the unlimited portion of the MidSouth.

They also plan to demonstrate speed and distance flights after finish of the days events.