I'm in a quandry!  I was in the process of replacing the transmitter battery
cells in my old Vision radio and the positive (red) wire broke off the
connector at the end of the battery case.  I can't tell where the wire was
soldered to the connector.

Could someone with a Vision, please lift off the inner protective sheet from
their battery pack and tell me (or take a photo) of where the red wire is
soldered to?  The inner protective sheet is attached with double-sided tape to
the batteries, so you can lift it off with no problem and put it back on after
you've looked or photoed.

You can reply to me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to avoid cluttering the list.
 I guess that's the only way you can get a photo to me since the list doesn't
allow attachments.

Thanks,Martin Brungard Tallahassee, FL "Soaring: Where screwing-up is an art"
Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.