From: "Joe Rodriguez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:04:28
To:"'RCSE'" <soaring@airage.com>,"Richard Burnoski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Winter blues and USA F3J fundraising

It sucks that AMA does not allow more monies for ALL TEAM USA's to compete
abroad representing our country. As Junior team manager for the 2000 effort in
Greece there was NO AMA SUPPORT for the Juniors at that time and we were
fortunate to raise enough $$ to cover all costs for the junior team and help
the seniors. So I know how tough it is and it is tougher in today's economic
climate.

My idea to help is that ALL USA SOARING CLUBS holding contests increase there
entry fee by $5 from now till JULY. This $5 will go to the F3J TEAM and should
be a substantial amount, but we need to start NOW.

 Maybe the AMA will take note as they sit behind there castle walls in Muncie.
maybe just maybe!! the AMA can afford to toss you a few logs for fire wood to
keep you warm Rich. (-:

joe