Hi Pat,
I looked back in my post and can't see where I said he was dead.

So you are saying your brother isn't the best TD pilot in Oklahoma?
What kind of brother are you... don't tell me a jealous one ...jealous that
he once owned the famed TK Laser 2m and you didn't ? :)
Gordy

In a message dated 2/7/2008 3:32:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,