Hi Guys,

I just ordered some new distance optimized sunglasses to be ready for the
new season and found some new frames with a little bit larger lens height and
width. These are Titanium bendables.

I usually get the Frame $3120 which are pretty rectangular but decided to  go
with a rounder shape this time around.  The 3120's are 54mm wide and  44mm
high.

The new frames #3191 52mm x 40mm, slightly smaller but as I said shaped  a
little rounder I think. "Aviator" frames according to the advert.

Make sure you have your distance prescription when you sit down to order
your glasses, be SURE to order the Anti Reflective coating...its important,
that
keeps the glare from your face and surrounding light from lighting up the
inside of the lens surfaces.

I have found that the 50% Amber is the right color universally, however I  do
have a 10% pair for those over cast or foggy morning flights..or dusk
flights.  Remember the glasses are first for seeing your plane second to  shade
the
excess light.

Take a look for yourself
:https://zennioptical.com/cart/search.php?mode=search

In the end they cost about $39 ish shipped but well worth the money.   Even
if you don't need prescription lenses for distance, they are still great
glasses.  Don't forget I was lucky...My catarach formed complete in less  than
2
months and was able to get the lens replaced so back to almost perfect  vision.

Most guys have to suffer with cloudy vision for years on end. (one  tip to
you guys who need the operation...when that cutie says "Can you read this
line?" Keep in mind she's likely not going to sleep with you if you manage to
read
it, so the appropriate reply is, "Which wall are you standing in front of  ?"
:-)
Gordy

Awards. Go to AOL Music.